Initiative application for studies and internships
Students will find interesting opportunities with us to gain practical experience during their studies and to apply and deepen the knowledge acquired during their studies. We attach particular importance to correct treatment and do not fill full-time positions with working students or interns (m/f/d).
Furthermore, we offer students:
- – flexible working hours
- – fair hourly wage
- – Supervision of theses (on request)
- – demanding and responsible activities
- – Option of a permanent position after graduation
Are you interested in joining Genius Bytes?
Then use our speculative application. The more insightful your application is, the better the chances are that we can offer a suitable job.
That’s what we want to know from you:
We are always on the lookout for clever, forward-thinking young people, especially in the areas of development and quality assurance. What skills qualify you for the job you are looking for?
We need these documents from you
- – a personal cover letter (e-mail), which states your interest in the department and the possible starting date
- – a curriculum vitae in table form with your training and professional experience and, if applicable, additional qualifications
- – Copies of all relevant certificates (school, training, university, professional activity, internships, additional qualifications)
- – A preliminary list of marks
Please understand that you may have to wait a little longer for a response to an initiative application.